Apply to be a SEEBA coach
SEEBA is looking for qualified Head Coaches and Assistant Coaches to lead our U13, U15, and U18 AAA Programs.
Job: Edmonton Expos presented by SEEBA are currently looking to contract Head Coaches for the upcoming 2023 Baseball Season for multiple divisions including U13, U15, and U18 at the AAA level. SEEBA is also looking for Assistant Coaches to support the Head Coach.
SEEBA Baseball, a member of Baseball Alberta and Baseball Canada - The feeder system for Team Alberta's and Team Canada's men's and women's teams. SEEBA Baseball is a registered non-profit society since 1990 and an organization of volunteers that provides competitive and performance levels of baseball within Southwest and Northwest Edmonton and area athletes. (SJP and SWEMBA boundaries)
Requirements of Head Coach or Assistant Coach of Provincial Team:
- Certified Respect in Sport Making Ethical Decisions Online Evaluation
- Police Check (must be completed before interaction with athletes)
- Baseball Alberta and Baseball Canada Head Coaching Qualifications
- Duties of Head Coach and Assistant Coaches: Attend and coach practices and games, schedule determined by Baseball Alberta and SEEBA Baseball
- Additional Duties of the Head Coach: to attend and plan winter training and identification camps and act as lead instructor at SEEBA Winter Camps
- Attend meetings as needed with parents and board of directors
- Time Commitment Pre-season (approx 10-20 hours/week):
- Head coach will be expected to meet with the technical director or designate of partner organizations for season planning
- Head coach will be expected to assist with requirement of assistant coaches
- Head coach will need to plan, host, and lead team ID camps and winter training
- Regular season (full-time, approx 20-30 hours/week): Head coach and Assistant Coach will be expected to attend practices, games and tournaments
- May be called upon to host clinics for the club based on personal expertise
- Play-Off Season (TBD):
- Head coach and Assistant Coach will be expected to commit to any play-off season schedule
Salary will be based on experience and qualifications.
Regular salary will be paid monthly; all expenses related to league play will be taken care of by the club; and any expenses related to tournament play will be taken care of by the team.
Please email resume with qualifications, references, and cover letter stating which division you are applying for to Chris March, President of SEEBA at firstname.lastname@example.org .